Keeping in view that employees / students are the greatest asset of the institution, The Governing Council has valued employees / students to help them and their loved ones in case of misfortune. To cater to this large human pool, the official from Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited was invited by Governing Council, G.H.G. Khalsa College and insured all the staff members and students of the whole institution to provide timely suitable needs accordingly. With the Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited Group Personal Accident (GPA) Policy offer benefits like accidental death cover, disability cover, children's education allowance and more.
The GPA Policy covers:
In addition to above there are some optional Rider Benefits:
- Accidental Death - Death due to Accident
- Dismemberment -This would mean loss of limbs, loss of eyesight, loss of hearing, etc.
- Permanent Total Disability -If injury leads to permanent disability
- Permanent Partial Disability - If injury leads to partial permanent disability
- Weekly Benefit -Entitles insured for loss of Pay on temporary basis due to an accident
- Accident Medical Expenses Reimbursement -Entitles insured to claim both OPD and In patient expenses
- Education Allowance - upto 10% of Sum Insured or Maximum of Rs. 100000
- Family Transportation -upto Rs. 25000/-
- Modification Allowance -upto Rs. 25000/-
- Repatriation of Remains - Funeral expenses upto Rs. 5000/-