Fee Structure of B.Ed. for the Colleges of Education covered under 95 % Deficit Grant-in-Aid Scheme of Punjab Govt. - w.e.f. Session 2015-17 95 % Deficit Fund (Yearly)
B.Ed. Fee Structure
M.Ed. Fee Structure
- Smoking, Drinking and taking of any type of intoxicants are forbidden in the college premises.
- Pupil - Teacher should wear simple, neat, clean and teacher like dress.
- It is moral duty of all the students to protect the college property.
- Attendance in all the college functions is compulsory.
- Fine once imposed will not be remitted.
- During the college timing, the students cannot leave their classes to attend the guests.
- The boys are not allowed to enter the girls common room.
- No relative is allowed to meet the girls without the prior permission of the principal.
- In the college the students, boys and girls are not allowed to celebrate their birthday, marriage or any other party. Defaulters will be severely dealt with.
- N.S.S. is compulsory for all the students of B.Ed.
- The text-books prescribed for study must be procured immediately after admission.
- No student will be allowed to accept any employment during the courses of training.
- Ragging is strictly banned in the college as well as in the hostel. Those who violate this rule shall be strictly dealt with.
- Bus Pass facility is available as per Punjab Govt. Rules.