1. Physical Facilities: The college provides special facilities for the differently abled students and persons to provide them opportunities to acquire quality education and bring them into the main stream of the society. The college has a social responsibility and perception that differently abled students should be respected and treated as a normal human being.
2. Ramp/Rails: The college has a special facility of ramp and rails for the differently abled students. The entrances and exits clearly identifiable and easily accessible. And it can accommodate wheelchair users. Steps and ramps have hand railings and the entrance permitting access to a conveniently located lift.
3. Rest Rooms: Separate toilets are available for people with disabilities. They are clearly identifiable and accessible. The doors are wide enough and lockable from inside and releasable from outside. There is enough maneuvering space inside. All floor surfaces are slip resistant. Mirrors , flushing arrangements, dispensers mounted at appropriate heights.
4. Scribes For Examination: There are some students who feel difficult to take the examination and they need scribes with them. The college provides or allows the students to take the help[of scribes in the examination. As per the Government Circular ED 5 UNE 204/ dated 5.3.2004 and ED 5 UNE 2004, dated 22.3.2004, the following guidelines are to be strictly followed:
5. Braille Facilities: The college library has 32 braille books